Start dowsing fires before the fire department arrives.
Even if the fire department is just minutes from your business, a fire can spread with startling speed. An approved, well-maintained sprinkler system can help slow down a fire’s progress until emergency personnel arrive.
Premier Fire Alarm’s trained and licensed technicians install, test and maintain your sprinkler system to comply with NFPA standards, as well as federal, state and local codes specific to your business.
Premier Fire Alarm Sprinkler System Service includes:
- Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Deluge Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Foam-Water Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Fire Pumps
- Private Fire Service Mains (Hydrants )
NFPA 25 — Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
The three basic requirements for compliance are:
- Inspection of the System and Components
- Testing and Maintenance at Prescribed Intervals
- Record Keeping
Contact us and a Premier Fire Alarm representative will do a no-obligation assessment of your facility and recommend the most effective sprinkler system for your facility. Even if your sprinkler system was not installed by Premier Fire Alarm, we can offer a maintenance program for you.