What is the difference between AES-IntelliNet and conventional radio technology?
- A.Other private radio systems rely on repeater/tower technology to operate. This creates additional cost to the system operator for ongoing lease and maintenance contracts. Also, towers and repeaters have the potential for single point / single path failure: if a tower goes down, many subscribers will be out of service. In contrast, AES-IntelliNet provides multiple paths and each subscriber unit can adapt to changes in the system.
What building detection systems can be integrated with Premier’s commercial intrusion alarms?
- A.Commercial intrusion alarm systems from Premier can also be fully integrated with other critical building detection systems, including but not limited to:
• Access control
• Temperature Detection
• Flood Detection
• Power Monitoring
• Generator Monitoring
• Carbon Monoxide Detection
• Smoke Detection
• Fire Detection
What are the features of Premier’s Access Control Systems?
- A.Premier access control systems offer the following features in varying configurations:
• Support for 16-32 bit applications and Wndows 98 and NT.
• LAN capabilities.
• Optional floor plan graphics with mapping features.
• Audit trails of system activity; card activation/deactivation by day, month and year.
• Text or Video databases of authorized users.
Systems are also capable of
• Video imaging.
• Card badging.
• Remote site management for control of premises when you are away.
• Guard tours.
• Lock/unlock programming and status notification for any access point, including doors, turnstiles, elevators and gates.
Where are you located?
- A.We are located in Hallandale, Florida.
What types of services do Premier Fire Alarms & Integration Systems, Inc. provide?
- A.Premier Fire Alarms & Integration Systems, Inc provides the following Services:
• Annual Certifications of Fire Alarm Systems, Elevators, Fire Sprinkler Systems & Code Compliance
• Fire Alarm Systems Installation
• Fire Sprinkler Systems Installation
• Fire Extinguishers
• Home Security Systems
• Business Security Systems
• Access Control Systems
• CCTV & Camera Systems
• Service Contracts
• Fire Alarm System equipment sales
• Nurse Call systems
• Water Leak Detection
What type of Fire Sprinkler System Services do you provide?
- A.Premier Fire Alarm Sprinkler System Service includes:
• Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems
• Pre-Action Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Deluge Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Foam-Water Fire Sprinkler Systems
• Standpipe Systems
• Fire Pumps
• Private Fire Service Mains (Hydrants )
What are the NFPA 25 Regulatory Requirements?
- A.Regulatory Requirements NFPA 25 — Standard for Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
The three basic requirements for compliance are:
• Inspection of the System and Components
• Testing and Maintenance at Prescribed Intervals
• Record Keeping
What type of fire related detection systems do you provide?
- A.Premier offers the following fire related detection systems in a variety of configurations. Many can be easily integrated with other building systems for complete control.
• Automatic Fire Alarm: Uses fixed or rate-of-rise temperature devices to detect fire within seconds of inception.
• Sprinkler Waterflow Alarm: Detects the flow of water when a sprinkler system is activated.
• Sprinkler Supervisory Service: Monitors the condition of various functions of the sprinkler system, such as low water pressure, temperature, gate valve positions and fire pumps.
• Industrial Building Supervision: Includes monitoring of functions such as boiler failure, abnormal increase or decrease of temperature and flood control of the domestic water supply.
• Smoke Detection: Activates upon the first invisible or visible products of combustion or smoke accumulation.
• Fire Alarm Reporting Life Safety and Evacuation System: Designed to meet high-rise building codes.
• Connection to Local Panels: Enables Premier to monitor the status of a local or proprietary system from one of our central stations.
• Rate of Rise: Senses a fire by detecting a rapid rise in temperature. Used in lieu of sprinklers where water could damage or where aesthetics are of concern.
What are the guidelines for proper fire extinguisher maintenance
- A.To ensure that the fire extinguisher works in the event of a fire, you should follow these guidelines:
• First and foremost, make sure the fire extinguisher is in a location that makes it readily accessible.
• Ensure that the fire extinguisher is set up properly for easy handling, and that nothing is obstructing access to any parts of it, including the hose.
• Be certain that the fire extinguisher is adequately charged at all times, and ready for use. Regularly check the pressure dial to see if it needs to be charged.
• Verify that the pull pin is properly secured within the handle and held in place by the tamper seal.
• Examine the fire extinguisher for any cracks, dents, or rust on its shaft which might hinder its performance.
• Check that there is a visible instruction label on the fire extinguisher, and that it is legible in case of emergency.
• Make sure that no modifications were made to the fire extinguisher that might affect its performance level.
What is the difference between AES-IntelliNet and cellular/control channel technology?
- A.What is the difference between AES-IntelliNet and cellular/control channel technology?
1. There are no recurring fees in the operator owned AES-IntelliNet system.
2. The AES-IntelliNet system owner controls the system. There is no waiting for a cellular or radio provider to get coverage in a targeted area. Further, company and customer data are not divulged to any third parties.
3. AES-IntelliNet is listed for use for UL-AA burglary and NFPA 72 compliant for fire alarm monitoring.
4. Radio signals are conveyed through the AES-IntelliNet system in a matter of a few seconds. Signals sent through the cellular-based channel and telephone lines take substantially longer.