Miami Dade County
Miami Dade Fire inspection; get to know what we offerPremier Fire FL is one of the leading fire alarm companies and provides fire protection and prevention services throughout Florida. We offer the latest fire alarm systems, state-of-the-art technology, and unparalleled customer service to keep you and your family safe. We provide first-rate fire protection services in various regions that include: Broward County, Florida, Dade County, Florida, Miami, Florida, Palm Beach, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Hollywood, Florida, Hallandale Florida, Boca Raton Florida, and Pompano Beach Florida.
We offer a wide variety of services such as:
Commercial fire sprinkler installation.Our fire sprinkler installation specialists are specially trained to handle all aspects of commercial fire suppression system installation. From the initial design process, through the inspection and certification phases, we will guide you through each stage of the process.
Residential fire sprinkler installation.We are proud to provide both residential and light commercial fire sprinkler systems. Our residential fire sprinklers can be installed in any type of home, providing a safer environment for you and your family.
Commercial fire alarm systems.Fire detection systems are one of the most important safeguards in every business that could be at risk of fire. They’re important because they’re designed to alert you as soon as a fire starts and give you plenty of time to evacuate the building safely. They can also help mitigate the damage caused by a fire, especially if you have something like an automatic sprinkler system installed.
- Fire extinguisher servicing and inspection.
- Plumbing, drain cleaning, drain maintenance.
- Water heater installation and repair.
- Water heater replacement and much more.
- Florida City
- Miami Beach
- Coral Gables
- North Miami
- Miami Springs
- South Miami
- Golden Beach
- North Miami Beach
- Miami Shores
- Biscayne Park
- El Portal
- Indian Creek Village
- North Bay Village
- West Miami
- Bay Harbor Islands
- Bal Harbour
- Virginia Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens
- Key Biscayne
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Miami Lakes
- Palmetto Bay
- Miami Gardens
- Cutler Bay
Staying safe in your home is important. That’s why we encourage you to stay in the know about fire safety. Here are some of the most common fire inspection issues you should be aware of:
- Tight Smoke Ducts – Black streaks are a sign of excessive soot build-up that can result from poorly insulated ductwork. This can create a fire hazard and should be addressed immediately by a professional!
- Missing Smoke Detectors – Having proper smoke detectors is critical for your safety and the safety of first responders who are called to assist you in case of a fire. Ensure all smoke detectors have their batteries checked and replaced every six months or when they signal they are low on power.
- Torn, Missing, or Busted HVAC Filters – Clogged filters will impair airflow and cause your equipment to run longer than necessary, leading to higher utility bills and additional wear on your system. Additionally, clogged filters can cause excess dust around your vents, leading to fires or other problems with your heating/cooling system.
Do you need a fire alarm company in one of these areas? You can find us in Broward County, Florida, Dade County, Florida, Miami, Florida, Palm Beach, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Hollywood, Florida, Hallandale Florida, Boca Raton Florida, and Pompano Beach Florida. Then get in contact with us to learn more.